USA Propane wants you to have a happy and warm winter. We want you to remain warm and comfortable throughout the heating season!
In order to provide the service you desire and meet your propane needs, please keep the following in mind:
- Will Call deliveries may take up to five business days to be placed in a route so please call us when your tank is no less than 20%. All balances must be paid before delivery. COD customers must have payment ready when calling for delivery as accounts will not be placed into routes until payment is available.
- Please make sure driveways are clear of snow. If we are unable to access your tank, it will not go up for delivery again until we are next in your area which may be five additional business days. Our personnel will not enter snow covered driveways.
- Payments are due by the last business day of the month or BEFORE your next delivery (whichever comes first).
- Year end payments are due by NOON on December 31, 2018. Payments after that time may result in late charges.
- Deliveries outside of our routes each day may require an additional trip charge. Trip charges rise after noon each day and again on nights and weekends. Please keep track of your tank percentage so that you don't run out of propane!
- If you are a COD customer and payment is not ready at the time of delivery, you will not be rescheduled until the next time we are in the area which may be up to five business days later. If payment is not there two consecutive times, we will not make any further deliveries until payment has been received in office or paid online.
- The mechanical tank guage is only an estimation of the total propane remaining in your tank. The percentage reading can vary due to barometric pressure, sunshine on the tank and cool temperatures. Tank guages have been known to vary up to 10%. We use the meters on our trucks to determine the exact amount of propane delivered NOT the tank guage. USA Propane's delivery truck meters are state inspected and sealed every year for accuracy. Please rely only on the amount shown on your truck meter delivery ticket for the actual delivered gallons.