- Will Call deliveries may take up to five business days to be placed in a route so please call us when your tank is no less than 20%. All balances must be paid before delivery. COD customers must have payment ready when calling for delivery as accounts will not be placed into routes until payment is available.
- Please make sure driveways are clear of snow. If we are unable to access your tank, it will not go up for delivery again until we are next in your area which may be five additional business days. Our personnel will not enter snow covered driveways.
- Payments are due by the last business day of the month or BEFORE your next delivery (whichever comes first).
- Year end payments are due by NOON on December 31, 2018. Payments after that time may result in late charges.
- Deliveries outside of our routes each day may require an additional trip charge. Trip charges rise after noon each day and again on nights and weekends. Please keep track of your tank percentage so that you don't run out of propane!
- If you are a COD customer and payment is not ready at the time of delivery, you will not be rescheduled until the next time we are in the area which may be up to five business days later. If payment is not there two consecutive times, we will not make any further deliveries until payment has been received in office or paid online.
- The mechanical tank guage is only an estimation of the total propane remaining in your tank. The percentage reading can vary due to barometric pressure, sunshine on the tank and cool temperatures. Tank guages have been known to vary up to 10%. We use the meters on our trucks to determine the exact amount of propane delivered NOT the tank guage. USA Propane's delivery truck meters are state inspected and sealed every year for accuracy. Please rely only on the amount shown on your truck meter delivery ticket for the actual delivered gallons.
Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM and Saturdays 9 AM to Noon
It's a great time to get your tank filled!
Need your grill tank filled?
We fill your grill tanks right at our dock!
No need to exchange - bring your tank by and we'll fill it with our fast and friendly service.
USA Propane residential customers receive $1 off regular tank fill price (just have us look up your account). Discount does not apply to special sales.
If you are a current customer of USA Propane, you may receive a referral credit of $50 when referring a new customer tank set to USA Propane. This is for new tank sets only and new customer must use the minimum amount required yearly before credit will apply. Referral credits do not apply for accounts where a tank is already in place and has been previously serviced by USA Propane.
Should you buy your own tank? Some companies promote this idea with two main arguments: 1. The price per gallon is usually 5 to 10 cents less. 2. Owning your tank allows you to purchase propane from any company.
Before you purchase a tank, consider the following:
- Do you plan to live in your current residence for more than 20 years? Even with a lower cost per gallon, tank purchase costs, repair fees plus maintenance mean it may take more than 20 years to make up the difference (if at all).
- What happens when your current supplier doesn't deliver? In past winters, callers told us that their current suppliers were unable to keep up with deliveries and customer owned tanks fell to the bottom of the list. What does that mean? No gas.
- Do you know that buying a tank means MORE than buying a tank? You will pay a tank set fee, labor, copper, regulators, blocks and regulatory costs. Those costs can easily top $1800. We pay those costs when you lease a tank from us!
- Do you know how to repair a propane system? If you hit the copper pipe with a weed wacker or spring a leak, the repair costs are your responsibility. If you lease a tank, it is our responsibility.
- Do you want to pay a service fee each time you switch propane suppliers? If you hear of a lower price at another company and decide to purchase propane from them, insurance requires a GasCheck on your system before filling the tank. Each time you switch could mean costs between $40 and $100 to pressure test your system. In the end, your price per gallon will likely be higher than if you leased in the first place!
- Do you know how to maintain a propane system? What happens when your tank needs a new coat of paint? What happens when your tank rusts? What happens if a regulator or part goes bad? Tanks begin to experience high maintenance costs at an average of 15 years. If you own your tank, maintenance costs are your responsibility.
- Can you afford to fill your tank and pay for it immediately every time you purchase propane? Most companies do not allow partial fills and no longer allow budget billing on propane purchases for customer owned tanks. Customer owned tanks require cash on delivery.
- Final question: Can you afford $1 per year tank lease? If you can, why purchase a tank in the first place? The maintenance costs alone will eat up any savings advantage you may have.
Before you purchase a tank, make sure you know the facts so you can make a well-informed decision.
*$1 a year tank lease requires minimum usage.
USA Propane is easy to follow on facebook. We will use facebook to alert our customers to the latest specials, when prebuy and cap prices will be available, weather updates and more. It is easy to find us by pointing your browser to facebook.com/usapropane. Click on "Like" to make sure our updates appear in your news feed.